Of course this post may change that! I take the idea from My most ignored posts of 2011:
Thanks for the idea for this post to Winton Bates via Jim Belshaw. Unfortunately I can’t really do it as WordPress stops well before listing posts no one at all ever looked at! … Just shows people don’t appreciate quality, eh!
OK, here are the ones that had a mere 8 views each in 2012. That’s as low as the WordPress stats will go.
- Green things gone mad
- Monckton — the follow-up
- 2010: I joined the Steelers Club
- Scans worth preserving–5: Christisons 1–my mother’s family
- C’est moi
- Sunday lunch at Diggers
- Searchings — 1
- In the matter of David Hicks — 2
- Paper! Paper!
- Exploring my inner Scot — 3
- Is the Christmas Bush early this year?
- I’d rather talk about Leonard Cohen
- Where are the loons of yesteryear?
- Idiot box? Only if you want it to be… Part 1
- With thanks to Rob Baiton
- Poor old pensioner watching Cricket…
- Music and my life– 2— 1945
- mais où est l’Albury d’antan?
- Being Australian 30b: inclusive multiculturalism Aussie style 16 — fair, reasonable, and far from radical — 2
- Passing of a person of faith
- Please take a moment while we…
- Miss Odgerny and other contemporary figures
- My overstuffed (virtual) bookshelf — 3
- What was hot here in 2011
- There’s always the weather to talk about…
- It’s spring in Port Kembla…
- When I was young, and you were my street tutor…
- On TV–and on how little I really know about my own country despite almost 70 years in it
- In train at Coledale
- Who is in favour of monoculturalism?
- More on “Tony Abbott was right: we really should move on”
- Blogging–a side-track
- The best TV you haven’t seen yet, and our Asian Century
- Visit a bookshop week starts 22 October – spread the word
- 2011 retrospective–7 — July
Go on! Look at some and lift them to the heights of 9 or even 10 views for the year!