… via Baby Toshiba, whose webcam works much better now I have removed the protective film that’s been there for about a year!
And there is so much news too. Had a call from Sirdan last night, who has been in Queensland. Major changes are coming up, and I am still processing them. It can’t be called bad news though it does make me more than a bit emotional.
Definitely bad news though is that a former SBHS colleague, Greg, who is much younger than I, is very much on his last legs in hospital. Life is so uncertain, eh!
Meanwhile do check the new page on the photoblog!
Yesterday I presented the most visited posts on this blog in the quarter just ending. Today it’s the top posts this month:
- Home page 1,532 visits in September 2011
- Thanks, Tilly and Kate! 455
- Showcase 300
- Jack Vidgen–Australia’s Got Talent last night 209
- Being Australian 16: inclusive multiculturalism Aussie style 9 – my tribes 208
- Nostalgia and the globalising world — from Thomas Hardy to 2010 194
- Australia’s Got Talent 2011 Grand Final 94
- The Rainbow Warrior 92
- A very personal Australia Day 26 January – my family 88
- Honk if you hate the changes on Facebook… 72
- Is that all there is? And how to remember 9/11 constructively… 65
- R U OK? Day 62
- So there went another August! 57
- Jack Vidgen comes to Wollongong 36
- Being Australian 11: inclusive multiculturalism Aussie style 4 36
- Has school bullying increased? 31
- Leaky Boat: the documentary 29
- In the matter of David Hicks 29
- This may well be the best Australian history book I have EVER read! 27
- The High Court has struck down the Gillard Government’s refugee swap with Malaysia 26
See Two years ago today–and the ending of the current quarter of 2011 on the photo blog.