In every major catastrophe such as that now confronting New Zealand we see images like these.
Now I can’t even begin to imagine what The Anarchist Guide to Natural Disaster Relief and Management would look like. Can anyone? Does this not reveal that anarchism is merely the ultimate pie in the sky, a political philosophy that is, when it comes down to it, no more than self-indulgence stretched to the point of absurdity?
This guy had a go at defending the proposition: In Praise of Anarchy.
This site asks the right questions.
I personally believe that Anarchy is a utopian ideal which cannot be reached. The following questions reflect why I am skeptical of a stateless society.
1) How would a stateless society deal with an invasion by an organized army ?
2) How would a Stateless society deal with famine or plague?
3) How would a stateless society deal with environmental disasters like the recent one involving British Petroleum ?
4) How would a stateless society deal with ethnic/religious/cultural tensions ?
5 ) How would a stateless society deal with natural disasters like hurricanes,tornadoes, etc ?
6) How would a stateless society deal with organized crime ?