As all Australians know we now get to decide between the Abbott and the Gillard. With the possible exception of a psychic octopus your most reliable guide to the outcome are the twenty gifted seers who have responded to my poll on the outcome. Unfortunately they seem split between a close win by Labor and a hung House of Reps with Greens or Independents having balance of power – in the Reps, note, which assumes at least one Green will be there. Will it be so? My grandnephew contributed a walkover for the Coalition.
That sorted, let us see which posts have starred on this blog in the past seven days.
254 hit the home page, and after that we have:
- Monckton — the follow-up 65
- A couple of good pieces in the Weekend Oz 37
- Of the boat arrivals, past figures showed… 26
- Claims that refugees and asylum seekers 19
- Armageddon tired of this debate… 19
- Graham Little – Sad news 13
- Fact and fiction and climate change 10
- Thank God for the Salvos … Recent reading/viewing on climate change… 9
- Nostalgia and the globalising world … 9
- Africa in South Sydney 8
There have been 1,312 visits to this blog so far this month.