This blog, according to WordPress stats, fell short of having its best month so far: best was January at 2,506 views. March was 2,452. Here are the most read posts in March:
- Climate change is real, real, real… 178
- SBY’s speech in the Australian parliament 107
- Open Letter from U.S. Scientists on the IPCC 75
- What do we know about climate change? 56
- Nostalgia and the globalising world 46
- Goodbye Cracker Night! 35
- The incomparable norrie 34
- Some of my best friends are gay –- 33
- Not everything in this life is as simple 32
- With apologies to my grandnephews and grandnieces 32
I am seeing my brother, niece and her husband, and the kids – not kids any longer really – tomorrow. Should I tease them about their RL team’s 14 straight losses? 😉
The Photo Blog was down with 1,500 views – still not bad. Saturday: Sydney Future Music Festival 2010 was the most popular post in March.
Sitemeter shows the best month in the last twelve for the combined blogs (excluding English/ESL): 14,112 views from 11,587 visitors.
And all blogs including English/ESL have so far been visited from 215 different countries.