1. It thinks global warming is all about Al Gore.
2. It thinks every scientific organisation in the world from the Royal Society down is in a massive conspiracy to destroy capitalism.
3. It takes Lord Monckton seriously.
4. It touts some pipsqueak or other simply because they cherry-pick “proofs” climate change is not happening.
5. It thinks all the measurements from NASA or elsewhere are somehow rigged.
6. It sees climate science as a racket whose sole aim is garnering research grants.
7. Checking the site’s fine print shows it is a front for powerful energy interests or right-wing US think tanks.
8. It believes the “Oregon Petition” is genuine.
9. It displays the most egregious ignorance of the well-established physics behind climate theory.
10. It has no idea about the concept of “certainty” and the scientific method.